The comprehensive food
safety information website
Food Safety & Quality Assurance Coordinator - (QAC) - South San Francisco, CA
Food Safety & Quality Assurance Coordinator
El Camino - South San Francisco, CA 94080 US (Primary)
Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
1. Create/update/maintain FSQA SOPs/Forms as directed by management.
2. Assist with investigations of foreign material findings.
3. Support facility audits by documenting non-conformances.
4. Create and maintain monthly reports, including reject reports, product review, foreign material reporting and other reports, as needed.
5. Assist with creating trend reports for various quality logs.
6. Assist with investigation, follow-up and reporting of customer complaints.
7. Support day-to-day activities regarding quality and food safety programs and record keeping
8. Support product evaluation program.
9. Conduct glass/brittle plastic audits in El Camino and Daly City facilities.
10. Work with Inspectors at El Camino and Daly City facilities regarding various functions to support holds/releases.
11. Provide training to inspectors regarding See’s food safety/food quality programs.
12. Prepare compliance reports for QA lab.
13. Support QA lab staff, as needed.
14. Complete other duties as directed by FSQA Management staff.
1. Excellent communication skills;
ability to work independently, in a group and between cross functional
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
See's is an EOE
Food Safety & Quality Assurance
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com