The comprehensive food
safety information website
Auditor - Food Safety – SAI Global - Alpharetta, GA
· Conduct manual reviews and pre-assessments to ensure that the requirements of the standard have been met and provide the appropriate feedback to the customer to address any shortcomings.
· Plan and arrange management system audits in accordance with internationally recognized quality and/or environment standards and SAI Global procedures and guidelines, including establishing audit schedules a few months in advance in consultation with team members and the customer. Choose team members based on SIC codes and auditor certification. Assign each team member elements to audit and ensures the overall timing of the audit, according to established plan.
· Prepare audit plan using SAI Global audit planning program according to initial registration, annual/bi-annual surveillance or re-registration visits. Review previous audits if undertaking a surveillance, upgrade or re-registration audit, ensuring relevant elements are selected. Arranges all travel plans, provides directions and other relevant information to audit team members.
· Conduct audits, determining compliance of customer's management system to applicable standards by interviewing customer staff at all levels, completing checklist, and drawing conclusions on compliance, and documenting findings.
· Liaise with team members to determine validity of their findings in relation to lead auditor findings.
· Present findings to customers and prepares audit report. Advises customers of SAI Global requirements, such as the number of days to address non-conformances.
· Reviews all team members documentation for accuracy and completeness. Ensure all documents required by the respective standard are in place for presentation to the Registration Review Team.
duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 5 years previous related experience in the engineering, quality and/or auditing field.
· Valid drivers license to visit customer sites.
in a variety of SIC codes, or the ability to quickly understand, learn and
relate to a variety of industries and their customer's needs and
· College diploma, university degree or equivalent.
· Certification as a Lead Auditor preferred, with regular certification renewal. Will train the right candidate.
· Computer proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets and databases.
knowledge of various management system standards and guidelines
· Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
· Team player
· Ability to ask questions and present findings under sometimes difficult situations.
· Strong organization, creativity and project management skills.
commitment to conduct business with the utmost integrity and in full
compliance with the law is absolutely essential.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com