Technologist - Turlock,
Location: Turlock, CA
| Shift: Day | Status: Exempt | Job ID: 36865
Provide technical support to develop and implement new and/or improved
processes and products.
2. Identify, test and optimize production parameters which will improve
yields and processing efficiencies.
3. Maximize utilization of all available raw materials for product
formulations to obtain least-cost formulating while maintaining corporate
4. Prepare, update, and issue standard operating procedures.
5. As assigned by manager.
1. B.S. in Meat Science, Poultry Science, Food Science, or related field plus
1-3 years of relevant product development experience
2. Knowledge of poultry or meat processing, food processing and related
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
4. Must be able to travel (auto and air)
5. Excellent math skills - must be able to formulate food products
6. Must be computer literate
1. M.S. degree in Meat Science, Poultry Science, Food Science or related
2. B.S. in meat science, poultry science, food science or related field in
addition to 2-5 years experience in the meat
3. Processed meat experience including lunch meat, sausages, and cooked
4. Packaged meat experience including packaging equipment and materials
5. Knowledge of poultry or meat processing, food processing and related
1. Ability to travel
2. Ability to obtain valid CA Drivers License and
obtain reliable transportation for business travel
3. Consistent and reliable attendance
4. Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure situations
5. Ability to lift 30 pounds
If you are interested in
this position, please send your resume to
Or mail your resume to:
Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334