Scientist - Food Starch - St. Louis, MO
INTERNATIONAL FOOD INGREDIENTS COMPANY - St.
- Technical development of new
products for the five main sectors of Global Food (Meat, Bakery,
Dairy, Savoury, Beverages) with the main
focus “Food Starches”
- Conduct testings
and analysis of current and newly developed products to determine
functional and organoleptic properties and performance in finished
- Work with procurement to
review new ingredients
- Arrange in-house evaluations
- Managing co-ordination of the
partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Detailed project planning and
- Developing and maintaining a
detailed project plan.
- Managing project deliverables
in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing
project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Resolving cross-functional
issues at project level.
- Managing project scope and
change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress
- Providing status reports to
the project sponsor.
- B.S or M.S in Food Technology
/ Food Science and 5+ years of industry experience in Product
Development with the main focus “Food Starches / Modified Starches””
- Strong technical knowledge
(food starches, process, development, commercialization)
- Strong documentation,
organization and time management skills
- Solid understanding of
chemistry of food products and analytical testing
- Excellent verbal and written
Job Type: Full-time
Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org