The comprehensive food
safety information website
Quality and Food Safety Coordinator – Dupont - Madison, WI
The Quality and Food Safety Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day support of the DuPont Nutrition and Health, Madison, Wisconsin site products to ensure compliance to quality and food safety standards and that customer requirements and expectations are met.
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Ensure adherence to all quality management systems including, but not limited to, ISO 9001 and Food Safety, with an understanding of DuPont’s Quality Policy and procedures.
· Comply with all Company policies including, but not limited to, Quality, Safety, Food Safety, Environmental, GMP's, HAACP, and Attendance.
· Support day to day activities with regards to product related documents (i.e., Product Descriptions, Certificates of Analysis, Material Safety Data Sheets, Certificates, and Statements).
· Support day to day activities with regards to customers’ questionnaires, raw material specifications, and contracts (quality related/technical parts of contracts).
· Manage approval process for raw material and packaging suppliers and ingredients
· Facilitate investigation and follow-up in the scope of customer complaint management.
· Participate in the management of master data within SAP and participate in the SAP information flow process for new products and product changes.
· Facilitate activities with regards to customer specific requirements.
· Facilitate activities with regards to export related requirements and product registrations.
· Manage activities with regards to Kosher and Halal related requests and certificates.
· Facilitate activities with regards to packaging, labeling, and product traceability.
· Support other company workflows (i.e., product return, derogation processes regarding early release, and quality deviation).
· Communicate externally any information concerning food safety.
· Interact and support appropriately the key stakeholders, including but not limited to: operations, QC, QA, Sales, customer service/care, product management and regulatory.
This position operates in an office environment.
Travel to other DuPont sites and to both customers and suppliers’ locations may be necessary.
· Bachelor’s degree in food science or a related field.
· Relevant experience in the food ingredient industry or Quality Assurance in a manufacturing environment.
· Ability to operate both independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to problem solve using analytical skills.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Knowledge of SAP and ability to utilize various computer based data management systems.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org