International Regulatory Specialist II-
Latin America Ė Gilbert, AZ
position is responsible for the applied ingredients and regulatory compliance
for products with a focus on international documentation requirements for our
Mexico and Colombia markets. The International Regulatory Specialist will
assist with various projects, including formula and label reviews, product
registration claims and support the work associated with obtaining government
approval for product imports into Mexico and Colombia.
Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Perform and ensure regulatory compliance of products,
labels, advertising and promotions as well as adherence to Isagenix
policies and guidelines.
- Identify and maintain procedures for the registration
and exporting of ingredients and products into assigned markets.
- Review and ensure compliance and technical accuracy
with formulation, label graphics and ingredient claims.
- Interact with cross-functional staff across various
business units, partners, contractors, lawyers and government entities to
support effective product registration and launch in assigned markets.
- Partner with R&D and other business teams to
identify export processing and workflow opportunities.
- Stay abreast of international regulatory developments
and identify opportunities and/or implications to the business.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date regulatory records
- Handle moderately complex issues and problems.
- Possess solid working knowledge of subject matter.
Qualifications (These are the requirements that all applicants MUST HAVE to be
considered for this position)
- Bachelorís Degree from an accredited institution or
- 3 years of
experience in a regulatory affairs or product development position.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to
include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able
to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- To be considered for this role, you must have
performed the complete range of duties in your current role for at least
1-3 years. The qualified service time could be shortened if you have
received an exceeding rating (OE or CE) on an annual review.
- Bachelorís Degree in food science, chemistry, biology
or related technical field.
- 5 years of experience in a regulatory affairs or
product development position.
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your
Established in 2002, Isagenix provides systems for weight loss, energy,
performance, healthy aging, and wealth creation. With more than 550,000
Customers worldwide and more than 100 life-changing products, packs, and
systems globally, the company is committed to producing Solutions to Transform
Lives(tm). In 2016, Isagenix reached nearly $1 billion in global sales through
an independent network of Associates in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Hong
Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, Colombia,
and Indonesia. Isagenix is a privately owned company
with headquarters in Gilbert, Arizona. For more information, visit Isagenix.com.
Isagenix International, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal
opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other
status protected by law.