Semifreddi’s (Friendly Family-Owned Bakery in
Alameda) Is Searching For
Position Summary: The Food Safety Manager will be
responsible for maintaining all aspects of Semifreddi’s
Food Safety programs.
Essential Duties and
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage food safety training
- Define goals, set priorities
and implement strategies for plans of action and coordination of
activities, for short and long-term goals, and carry them out from
start to finish for the overall facility efficiency.
- Exercise independent judgment,
analyze and interpret information, identify problems, make decisions
and solve problems both of a routine and unique nature.
- Management of the Annual Food
- Effectively manage the working
structure of the In-House facility janitorial team, organize testing
schedules, and communicate results.
- Firsthand knowledge of typical
bakery/food production GMP/HACCP.
- Knowledge of AIB Food Safety
standards, Quality and Food Defense expectations and criteria for food
- Knowledge of State and Federal
regulations related to safety and the handling and storage of
regulated wastes associated with sanitation operations.
- An attitude of and enthusiasm
for constant improvement.
English/Spanish is helpful, but not required.
- Salary commensurate with
education and experience.
- Excellent benefits after 90 day introductory period including: comprehensive
medical, dental & life insurance plan, paid time off, and paid
- 401K, employer match, profit
sharing, safe harbor and cash bonus eligibility after one year.
- One free loaf of bread for
every shift you work.
Come join our eclectic
management team! To apply, please email your cover letter and resume.
Ever wonder how Semifreddi’s works its magic? Click the link below for
a behind-the-scenes sneak peek! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBfA2oIl-qo
Job Type: Full-time