The comprehensive food
safety information website
Business Development Manager - Food Safety Net Services
Food Safety Net Services
Business Development Manager
Locations: Fresno, CA,
Food Safety Net Services is the leader in food safety and testing with a nationwide network of ISO-accredited laboratories. By providing microbiological and chemical testing, as well as cutting edge industry research, consulting, and education, Food Safety Net Services continually strives to deliver exceptional customer service. To continue serving our current customers and to expand our services to new customers, Food Safety Net Services is expanding its sales team.
Food Safety Net Services is looking for a highly energetic, driven individual to lead the charge in new business opportunities and customer satisfaction. Through communication and relationship-building skills, the Business Development Manager will work to develop and expand their territory through both new and current customers. They will anticipate needs and changes in the market and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key customers.
· Apply sales and marketing knowledge to drive growth.
· Provide excellent service to customers.
· Develop and act on opportunities pipeline from lead generation to sale closing.
· Execute on quarterly and annual sales plans (developed in partnership with the VP, Sales and Marketing) working closely with team to deliver on goals.
· Serve as a representative at trade association events and industry meetings.
· BA/BS degree, preferably in food microbiology, food science, or agriculture.
· 3 years of experience in food related, technical, or agriculture sales.
· Experience managing a sales territory.
· Deep knowledge of the B2B sales process.
· Strong communications, project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
To apply for any of the positions, please visit FSNS Career page at http://fsns.com/career-opportunities.html. Search for the positon and apply for the location of your preference.
210-308-0675 Ext 1119
Food Safety Net Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com