The comprehensive food
safety information website
Manager Corporate Quality Assurance – Lakeside Foods, Inc.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Manager Corporate Quality Assurance will be responsible for coordinating the quality evaluation activities related to Lakeside production, purchase products and competitor products. This individual will also coordinate customer label review, sales sample activities, customer product approvals and customer complaint resolution. Additionally, the individual holding this position will be responsible for maintaining the contents of the Quality Program Manual and coordinating Quality Systems Manual input. This individual will also provide training, conduct audits, provide technical service to customers and assist with department projects.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Coordinating product grading activities.
· Coordinating the quality evaluation activities of purchased products and materials.
· Assuring the Quality Program Manual is complete and current.
· Coordinating competitor product quality evaluation and reports results.
· Writing and updating commodity specifications.
· Writing and maintaining purchase product specifications.
· Coordinating label review and approval activities.
· Participating in corporate lot grading process.
· Conducting quality system verification audits.
· Participating in complaint and quality failure follow up activities.
· Assisting with the customer lot approval process.
· Providing training assistance to plant quality assurance.
· Coordinating sales sample activities as needed.
· Recall Coordinator
· Also assisting in accomplishing the following:
o 1. Plant and warehouse sanitation and procedure compliance.
o 2. Complaint follow-up and reporting.
o 3. Coordination of customer lot set aside programs and customer product evaluations.
o 4. Corporate lot grading.
o 5. Purchase material quality assurance.
o 6. Maintenance of customer grades in the computer.
o 7. Communication of quality and technology issues.
o 8. Competitor product evaluations.
o 9. Contract production quality procedure audits.
o 10. Coordinate variety quality evaluation and reports results.
o 11. Recall Coordinator Knowledge and Experience
Bachelor of Science Degree in Food Science or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
Three years of relevant job experience is preferred.
General Skills and Abilities:
· Understanding of and commitment to quality.
· People oriented communication skills.
· Company loyalty.
· Cost awareness.
· PC knowledge
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply on our applicant system
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org