Quality Assurance Technician "B"- Faribault,
- Provide technical support and
training to the plant in the areas of USDA regulation compliance,
process control program problem analysis investigation, product performance
reporting, good manufacturing practices and food safety principles.
- Participate in the design and
implementation of operational systems that result in continual
improvement of the process.
- Organize data collected as
required for accurate reporting. HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical
Control Point) monitoring and assistance.
- High degree of demonstrated
oral/written communication skills
- No performance work actions in
the last 18 months
- No attendance work actions in the
last 12 months
- PHYSICAL: Must be able to lift 40
lbs. frequently with no bending, twisting, or squatting restrictions.
- Positions requires large amounts
of walking, climbing stairs, and some ladder use.
- Two year college degree in Quality Control,
Quality Assurance or previous related experience
- Computer experience including
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
training and experience
- Previous sanitation experience
Excellent pay and benefit package including health, dental, vision, life
& disability insurance, vacation, holidays, flexible spending accounts,
retirement savings plan with 401K match, continuing education, and much more.