Quality & Food Safety Manager – Jackson, TN -QUA000531
Lead with us as you
provide a high degree of operational management to ensure the food safety
of all products being produced and packaged. While you are at it you’ll be
building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of
professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger
future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Plant Quality and Food Safety Manager at Kellogg, you
will be part of our success by:.
• Ensuring the development, compliance, and certification of HACCP and
other food safety programs for the facility
• Delivering the required standards of food safety according to both
Kellogg and Regulatory policies, procedures, and practices
• Managing facility inspections, traceability, testing, vendor auditing,
and microbial program compliance
• Ensuring key traceability, inspection program management, vendor
management, and microbial program metrics are established, and delivering
the established metrics and Key Performance Indicators
• Ensuring adherence to required food safety laws, regulations, corporate
policies and practices
• Being accountable for food safety for all hours of operation and
providing training for HACCP and food safety insuring compliance and
execution of required programs.
• Ensuring adherence to all standard work processes, including K-LEAN
WHAT DO I NEED TO
as a hunger to learn and succeed in Research and Development, to be
considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in food science, microbiology,
or other relevant degree and substantial experience in quality & food
• HACCP certification
• Technical knowledge of quality & food safety
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
• Computer software skills to include Microsoft Office Suite
• Prior Quality and Food Safety leadership experience
• Experience in managing people and processes
• Food processing and packaging experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as
needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet
job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential
function of this position.
are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity,
disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the
Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of
Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9
to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow
this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
: Mar 3, 2018, 4:59:00 AM
Relocation Assistance: Yes