The comprehensive food
safety information website
QA Lab Assistant - PacMoore Process Technologies - Mooresville, IN
PacMoore Process Technologies is passionately focused on growing people so we can be exceptionally good at feeding the world. This is our vision. We provide an exceptional work environment and an opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
PacMoore is currently seeking candidates for the QA Lab Assistant position. These candidates will provide support to the Quality Team in support of company and plant goals.
· Record samples submitted
· Print labels for shipment
· Ship samples
· File all documents
· Maintain retain samples
· Visual inspection of samples (check for color differences and any abnormalities) and completion of product COAs
· Keep sample log updated
· Contacting customer labs when needed
· Creating submission forms for customers third party labs
· Handling samples as requested by customer
· Maintain the lab storage area and ensure that the lab is organized and clean at all times.
· Conduct lab tests as needed (Titration and Viscosity testing)
· Swabbing as required, such as new equipment implementation program, temporary repairs, construction projects and other quality swabs.
· Environmental monitoring swabs written out & prepared every week
· Help with allergen tests.
· Data entry of micro results & keeping micro binder up to date or results spreadsheet
· Understand and conform to food safety guidelines within the scope of responsibilities
· Assist as directed with internal audits
· Keeping SDS binders updated (Chemical and Engineering)
· Food Safety trainings
· Chemical Control Program (tracking purchases and submitting received chemical documentation to purchasing)
· Keeping track of GMP checklists (daily audits, scoops, magnets)
· Helping with prep for customer audits
· Helping maintain the KPI board
· Full time position with overtime including Saturdays during peak periods
· Follow food production sanitation standards at all times
· Participate in production meetings
· Comply with food production, food safety, and safety standards including PPE equipment/attire
· Observe PacMoore policies and procedure guidelines
· Attention to details
Conditions include exposure to constant or intermittent noise. Ear plugs are required. In addition, there is exposure to conditions such as dust, chemicals, and allergens. Safety gear including hard hats is required for bump protection and to prevent exposure to potential contaminants.
· Communication and collaboration daily with co-workers, shift supervisors, plant manager, quality department personnel.
· Works with a culturally diverse work force.
· Good time and priority management skills able to complete tasks within a window of designated time and decide which tasks take priority over others for completion.
· Able to coordinate, maintain and complete all necessary paperwork and database requirements in a timely manner.
· Math skills perform math skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and working with decimals and fractions.
· Communication able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written form.
· Multi-task able to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Read and comprehend able to read and interpret forms and certificates
· Organization keep lab clean, retain samples and records in order
· Physical Ability must be able to lift up to 50lbs (infrequent)
We are excited that you are considering joining our amazing team!
PacMoore Process Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested applicants please complete an application on-line at: www.pacmoore.com or please stop by our location, 100 PacMoore Parkway, Mooresville, Indiana.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org