The comprehensive food
safety information website
Food Scientist – Albany, OR
· Develop new products that support strategic growth from concepts through commercialization
· Works with cross functional disciplines to design and conduct plant trials for new product start–ups
· Drives product cuttings, processes and testing to deliver effectively on project timelines
· Plan, prioritize and complete tasks efficiently and effectively while maintaining detailed development records.
· Manages individual tasks and works under limited supervision while successfully executing cross functional projects.
· Conceptualize and develop new product prototypes.
· Provide R&D based leadership to build processes and technical expertise within OFD.
Experience and Skills:
· Bachelor of Science degree in food science or closely related field required. Master’s degree will be considered in lieu of experience.
· Experience working with proven track record of successful product launches and product & process development technology in the Food Industry – minimum 3 years.
· Strong Process, Food Science and Food Chemistry knowledge is required, preferably within soups, sauces or entrée development.
· Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and solve problems effectively.
· Experience working to successfully launch product & process development technology in the Food Industry. Preferably in soups, sauces or entrée development.
· Use technical expertise with ability to challenge current processes and approaches to build OFD knowledge and capability.
· Demonstrated strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with ability to communicate on various levels, including management, departmental, customer and associate levels.
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flex spending, short term disability, vacation pay, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, paid volunteer opportunities and more!
If you are having difficulties with the application process, please click here
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org