The comprehensive food
safety information website
Food Safety & Brand Standard Specialist – Sunnyvale, CA
Job ID: 69603BR
is hiring and anticipates future opportunities in the Sunnyvale, CA, area!
· Completed Bachelor’s degree with two (2) or more years industry-related experience in food service or hospitality; OR completed Associates degree and four (4) years of industry-related experience in food service or hospitality
· Willingness to work occasional evenings, weekends and overtime as business needs dictate
· Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
· Ability to inspect customer playgrounds by climbing, crawling in tight areas and going down tube slides
· Willingness to complete operational assessments within nursing homes, assisted living, and senior living facilities by interacting with staff and residents while adhering to HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) guidelines.
· A valid driver’s license and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
· No Immigration Sponsorship available
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and 47,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com