The comprehensive food
safety information website
QA Technical Services Supervisor - Trident Seafoods – Seattle, WA
Build and Maintain the QC module of Marel/Innova System at all Facilities
· Populate and update QC tables at all new and current facilities
· Build current procedures at new facilities
· Assist IT in maintenance, administration and updating of the Innova Systems at all facilities
· Work with QC managers to develop new procedures and update old ones
· Build new inspections in development environment and distribute to all facilities
· Train QCs to perform QC Innova Procedures/Inspections
· Track changes to QC Procedures
· Maintain list of QC Inspections
· Maintain data integrity of Innova tables
· Review Inspections/Data that has been performed - follow up with facility QC personnel to make sure inspections are complete/confirmed
Build and Maintain SSRS Reports for the Marel/Innova QC and Packaging Modules
· Run SSRS reports and provide information to individuals who need it
· Maintain each facilities QC Innova SSRS web files with current with relevant reports
· Work with sales, finance, FSQA and others to develop new reports as needed for QC and packaging
· Train individuals on running SSRS reports
· Maintain list of QC reports and associated Inspections
· Maintain list of SSRS QC Reports and associated inspections
· Create and maintain automated QC report subscriptions
· Build ad hoc reports
· Write SQL Queries
Develop Enterprise Solutions for QC Reporting with Qlik
· Run Qlik and Power BI application reports to key support center and facility personnel.
Lead/Support Existing Custom Database Design/Development Efforts
· Work with IT Department to lead/support programming/design efforts of existing custom databases to meet Seattle Support Center data security objectives
· Maintain existing data report templates and develop new report templates based on facility and/or Seattle Support Center objectives
· Provides key support center and facility management with information and data needed for planning, analysis, decision making, and the execution of the programs to understand key business objectives and data requirements.
· Experience using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Integration Services (SSIS).
· Programs and maintains FSQA reports, and ad-hoc data analysis.
· Performs maintenance/upgrades as assigned per supported application.
· Performs basic data, application and/or module coding, analysis, testing, troubleshooting and debugging.
· Highly proficient using Word and Excel; basic knowledge of network structures.
· Strong desire to drive for continuous improvement, and ability to work effectively in a dynamic and challenging environment.
· Strong communication skills (listening, communicating clearly) with diverse teams.
· Creates documentation for supported systems and enhancements for end user training.
· Ability to establish priorities performs multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines and work in a team environment.
· Strong self-starter who is detailed oriented, able to provide high quality, accurate work.
· Maintains FSQA department objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals.
· Some experience with Barcode technology a plus, but not required.
· Understanding of nutritional and ingredient statements a plus, but not required.
· 2 year degree in technical or food related field.
· 2 years supervisory experience in a food production/quality assurance environment or equivalent.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
· HACCP training or certification preferred.
Trident Seafoods is an Equal Opportunity Employer Affirmative Action: Minority, Female, Disability and Veteran
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org