The comprehensive food
safety information website
Safety Auditor (Home Based)
Looking for a role in a fast paced, growing company?
Eurofins Scientific Food Safety Systems is searching for a Food Safety Auditor (Home Based).
Food Safety Auditor responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
· Knowledge and understanding of federal and state laws as they pertain to food safety and various schemes’ requirements including, but not limited to, BRC, FSSC 22000, SQF, and FAMI-QS.
· Conduct and implement all components of the audit process including but not limited to scheduling, planning, travel arrangements, execution, and corrective action management.
· Subject to witness interviews, surveillance audits, and supervision reviews by accreditation officers and other members of Eurofins, as needed.
· Maintain auditor status and achieve additional categories, as requested.
· Maintain applicable professional development and training required for audit proficiency
· Maintain confidentiality and impartiality in all aspects of work and adhere to all procedures established by Eurofins and its auditing clients.
· Understand and practice Eurofins quality manual, policy, procedures, and SOPs.
· Ensure timeliness, consistency, and accuracy in all audits and audit reports
· Attend annual informational meeting and monthly calibration meetings
The ideal candidate would possess :
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree in food related or bioscience discipline, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
· 5 years’ experience in food manufacturing
· Completed a recognized HACCP Training with certificate issued (16 hours, 2 days)
· Passed a recognized Lead Auditor Training (40 hours, 5 days)
· Up to 75% nationwide travel
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates able to travel up to 75% nationwide and in a commutable distance of an airport are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
More About our Company:
Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services. With over $2 billion in annual revenues and 25,000 employees across 250 sites in 39 countries, Eurofins is a leading international group of laboratories providing an unparalleled range of testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, food, environmental, and consumer products industries and to governments.
Eurofins Food Safety Systems provides globally recognized, accredited auditing and certification services that are focused on process optimization, risk reduction, and brand reinforcement. Services provide customized, strategic evaluations designed specifically to solve industry challenges and promote informed, unbiased business decisions. Eurofins maintains an uncompromising commitment to quality and client service.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org