The comprehensive food
safety information website
Quality Assurance Technologist - Home Market Foods Inc
Home Market Foods is seeking a Quality Assurance Technologist to perform quality assurance inspections of raw materials, processing procedures, and finished products. This position is salaried and includes a full benefits package. The position is on the second shift, which runs from 1pm - 10pm.
We are a growing, entrepreneurial-spirited organization seeking to add to our diverse team of committed and innovative professionals. Our work environment is fast-paced yet informal; we work hard yet have fun together. If you are smart, motivated and looking for a new challenge, consider joining Home Market Foods!
· Monitors all HACCP requirements and regulations
· Documents critical control points within processing operations
· Monitors quality control of products and processing lines
· Interfaces and communicates with the manufacturing staff on a regular basis to ensure product quality
· Monitors warehouse storage conditions and employee practices
· Works on special projects as assigned
· Bachelors of Science Degree in Food Science, Biology, Chemistry or related field, or at least 2 years experience in the quality assurance field
· Some food industry knowledge; meat industry preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Proficiency in standard software programs such as Microsoft Office
· Ability to work different shifts and weekends as needed
Please visit http://homemarketfoods.applicantpro.com/jobs/ to complete our online application form.
About Home Market Foods
For over 50 years, Home Market Foods (HMF) has provided superior quality food products, from its beginnings as a purveyor of fresh meats to its current position as a major specialty provider of fully cooked value-added meal entrees, appetizers, and snacks for both retail and food service customers.
HMF's core business makes it the Nation's leading producer of flame broiled meatballs. As it has grown, HMF has diversified into a broad array of other fully cooked frozen products, including beef and chicken handheld products, marinated and flame grilled beef, pork and poultry entrees, and hardwood smoked pit barbecue specialties. HMF's branded products are currently marketed under the Cooked Perfect and RollerBites trademarks. Our outstanding line of products can be found at a variety of supermarkets, club stores, mass merchandisers, convenience stores, restaurant chains, hotels, colleges and delis.
With aggressive growth plans in the works, Home Market Foods operates in a state-of-the-art manufacturing and research and development facility in Norwood, Massachusetts. The Company is focused on continually investing in people and facilities to ensure an optimal work
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com