The comprehensive food
safety information website
Manager & HACCP Assistant
Satur Farms - Calverton,
- Lead the daily start-up and
operation of processing/production:
- Schedule production/shipping to
meet sales requirements
- Evaluate quality of incoming
raw product and receive in accordance with the company’s food safety
and traceability standards and procedures.
- Maintain a visible presence on
the plant floor to provide assistance and guidance during production
and sanitation phases, providing leadership and supervision.
- Ensure operation of equipment,
help in coordinating maintenance and repair.
- Proactively trouble shoot and
- Suggest and implement
improvements to enhance efficiency, yield, and quality
- Assist in ensuring effective
and ongoing compliance with Food Safety, HACCP, GFSI, Quality Control
- Participate in developing and
coordinating training sessions
- Contribute in continuous
improvement programs to improve operating efficiencies, increase
learning and develop new skills
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor's
Preferred, with a focus in Food Science, Food Safety, Food Technology,
or Agriculture or Supply Chain, or 2 years related experience in
- Ability to manage change in a
fast-paced growth environment with interdependent teams to meet
- Position may require extended
hours, including evenings and weekend, working in a cold room of 36F.
- Familiarity with Food Safety
and/or HACCP training and certification is preferred.
- Strong computer skills, MS
Job Type: Full-time
Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com