The comprehensive food
safety information website
Food Scientist - WIC03653
– Wichita, KS
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
This position will be focused on customer focused innovation for foodservice and work closely sales, marketing, operations and commercial business on fulfilling the strategy. This position will be involved in new product development, product performance testing, new packaging technologies and new equipment testing/development.
The key responsibilities will be:
70% Customer Focus Innovation
10% High Performance Innovation – equipment/process improvements’
10% Customer relationship
10% Process Management
If selected for an interview, you will be required to submit signed copies of your last two performance reviews. (A completed e-PMP is considered a signed copy.)
· A bachelor’s degree in food chemistry, food science, animal science or meat science.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in new product development, commercialization of new products, or research.
· Masters or PhD degree
· Highly motivated individual with a strong background in scientific procedure, creative thinking and problem solving, and project management skills are required.
· Data analysis, experimental design, technical writing and effective vocal communication skills are also required.
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Previous experience with statistical software.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in Product development through a commercialization process
· Minimum of 2 years of On-site customer support
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Research and Development
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com