The comprehensive food
safety information website
Location: Sunnyside, WA, US,
Date: May 4, 2017
Company: E. & J. Gallo
Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Recently recognized by Glassdoor as one of the “Top 50 Best Places to Work”, we couldn’t be prouder of our employees. As a family-owned wine and spirits company with over 90 brands, the heart of our success story is our people. Our passions run deep and what unites us is an incredible culture of teamwork, innovation, and collaboration. Are you a passionate team player who is looking to grow your career? If so, apply today! Cheers! Your Talent & Gallo — A Perfect Pairing.
We are looking for a Lab Technician to perform physical and chemical analysis of grapes, grape products, alcoholic beverages, water and related materials facilitating the production of winery products. Observes department's safety practices, procedures and quality system.
What You Will Do:
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor degree or Associate degree with a minimum of 4 semesters/4 quarters of completed college level chemistry or biology courses with lab. OR Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree plus 1 year of laboratory technician experience 3 years of Laboratory Technician experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibilities.
• Skilled in writing simple correspondence.
• Skilled in adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing using whole numbers.
• Required to maintain 3 shift availability (day, swing, and graveyard); required to work overtime when necessary.
• Required to be at least 21 years of age.
• Required to lift and move 40 pounds.
What Will Set You Apart:
Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry, food science, or biology plus 1 year Laboratory Technician experience.
• Strong verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Skilled in the use of MS Excel and MS Word at a basic level.
• Experience reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Skilled in working with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
• Skilled in applying concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
• Experience solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Skilled in interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
Gallo does not sponsor for
employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com