COMMAND Nutritionals, LLC is a leading contract
manufacturer of nutritional supplements, specializing in dry powdered
beverages for the sports nutrition, weight management and health and
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
Job Description: Assists in the development and project management of
nutritional and dietary supplements in powder form. From initial concept to
costing, sampling, lab and master formulas, and finished product
specifications. Includes sample, blending and flavor and sweetener system
development, ingredient evaluation, establishing supplement facts panel
data, and managing stability study program.
- Experience in successful
product development, project management, and commercial launches.
- Communicate effectively with
employees, managers and customers.
- Knowledge of powder blending
- Troubleshoot formulation
problems in production.
- BS, MS, or PhD in food science
or related degree.
- Manage several projects at one
- Must be able to read, write and
- Good computer skills (Excel,
- Maintain records accurately and
neatly. Good organization skills.
- Ensure that products comply
with FDA and international regulations.
Job Type: Full-time