Jif-Pak Manufacturing is looking for full-time QA
Technician to fill immediate opening; will be responsible for document
control, engineering change control, and specification control. Physical
and chemical analysis of incoming raw materials, new ingredients, and new
formulations. Development and introduction of new formulations and methods.
- Perform inspection of materials
produced and processes conducted throughout the manufacturing facility
to ensure compliance with quality control standards, food safety
practices, and HACCP program.
- Determine overall product
quality by conducting and evaluating product testing.
- Evaluate and take corrective
action when necessary with regard to product testing.
- Consult with management and
personnel on better operational procedures to improve overall
efficiency and product yields, and reduce of customer complaints.
- Rejects defective parts, and
marks type of defect on part, container of parts or inspection bag;
assists in the development of special department projects and work in
conjunction with Manager, Quality Assurance.
- Perform receiving inspection,
RMA review, and MRB review.
- Performs routine calibration
checks per calibration schedule.
- Follows established departmental
policies, procedures and objectives, continuous quality improvement
objectives and safety, environmental control standards.
- Contributes to team effort by
accomplishing related results as needed.
- Two (2) years of related experience
(food processing industry preferred)
- Communication skills: Ability
to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals,
technical. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions from management, peers
- Bilingual (Spanish/English).
- Mathematical skills: Basic
- Quality Assurance: working
knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 9004 certification requirements.
- Computer skills: Knowledge of
Microsoft word processing, Excel, e-mail programs
- Safety: working knowledge of
safety rules, regulations, training.
Medical, Vision, Dental, PTO & 401K
Job Type: Full-time