The comprehensive food
safety information website
Technologist - Bakery - Dayton, NJ
Our memories are a series of flavors: a cup of strong coffee or tea . . . a sweet dessert . . . a home-cooked meal from your childhood . . .
As a leading creator of flavor solutions for beverages, sweet goods, savory, and dairy products around the world, IFF helps our customers deliver on the promise of delicious foods and drinks that consumers love. Our people—passionate, creative, and experts in their fields—combine creativity, brand understanding and consumer insights with our focus on R&D and innovation to bring our customers unique offerings that differentiate their products in the marketplace.
Why not see how far your career passion can take you? Come join the creative and empowered people who work at International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (And be sure to also check out our award-winning Career Video).
In this exciting role you will provide Bakery expertise in the development and application of flavors for both regional and global customers, providing the consumer preferred taste solutions IFF is known for. You will work alongside and be expected to lead cross-functional, high performing project and program teams. In this role, you will drive the development of consumer and customer-preferred bakery products that leverage key IFF materials and technologies that stand out in the market place.
We want an individual with extensive bakery experience and an understanding of the challenges and complexities that come with translating benchtop product development from pilot to industrial scale-up. The ideal candidate must be capable of providing development leadership toward building flavor portfolios. He/She must be able to provide technical support to advance the IFF position with our customers. The individual should demonstrate cross-functional project leadership and drive the creation and application of flavor solutions that fit the business need. Regional travel may be required.
Formulate bakery recipes for products such as cereal,
cookies and dough that deliver optimal flavor systems which
· Create recipes utilizing IFF flavors that optimize the taste experience and achieve preference in testing with target consumers.
· Be able to translate R&D technologies and tools into winning taste design solutions for our customers.
· Nurture and maintain customer relationships with key accounts through joint-development, teamwork and working sessions.
· Promote cross-functional team collaboration on major projects to contribute to winning submissions.
· Pastry/Bakery product development experience
· Culinary Certification
· Strong ingredient and raw materials knowledge
· Processing knowledge/experience
· Scale-up & manufacturing experience
· Problem solver
· Bias for action
· Interpersonal savvy
· Presentation skills
· Scientific curiosity
Dayton, New Jersey, United States
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org