The comprehensive food
safety information website
Level Project Coordinator (R&D, Food Science)
Apex Life Sciences 6 reviews
- Neptune City, NJ
$17 an hour
- Communicate with vendors as
well as those in the R&D lab, whether via e-mail, over the phone,
- Assist in evaluation of
projects throughout the manufacturing stages.
- Assist in the development and
execution of physical, chemical and sensory tests for the evaluation
of pet treats.
- Supporting the development and
testing of innovative processes and packaging for existing and new
- Interact with other departments
such as Quality Control and production to achieve a smooth
development, scale up and commercialization process.
- Establish and maintain
consistent supplier, R&D and QA specifications for raw materials
and finished specs.
- Produce samples for
Marketing/Management group testing as required.
- Execute initial ingredient
sourcing and costing with the main focus being on raw material
- Bachelors Degree, Associates Degree, or
equivalent equivalent experience in Business
Administration, Marketing in a technical field
- Background in Food Science or
related is a plus
- Computer skills (Word, Excel,
- Professionalism and excellent
- Administrative Assistant
experience a plus, but not required
Salary: $17.00 /hour
Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com