The comprehensive food
safety information website
Quality Food Safety Manager - Denver, CO
Quality Food Safety Manager
Employment Type: Regular
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Implementation and improvement of the quality and food safety systems in the plant to ensure that products and processes meet standards of quality and food safety of Bimbo Bakeries, controlling costs, attached to legislation and within a healthy working environment on a sustainable basis.
1. BS degree, in Food Science or related major required (Combination of education and experience may be considered).
2. Bakery operations management experiences a plus.
3. HACCP & GFSI (SQF, BRC, IFS, etc.)Certified
4. Familiarity with federal and state regulations, 6 sigma, ISO, AIB and GFSI Standards.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Organized and detail oriented.
8. Comfortable working in a participative team environment.
9. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
10. Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans [or Vets]
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com