The comprehensive food
safety information website
Supervisor (HACCP, Food Safety)
Apex Life Sciences 9 reviews
- Lakewood, NJ
$60,000 a year
- Bachelor of Science degree in
Food Technology, Food Science, Microbiology, or related field related.
- 3+ years' experience in a
Quality environment such as pharmaceutical or food manufacturing
- 1+ years' supervisory
- Experience working in a
regulated environment following HACCP or GMP required.
- SQF Certification highly
- Must be a self-motivated
- Bilingual in Spanish and
English a plus!
- Monitor production and
coordinate the activities of Laboratory Technicians and Operations
- Authorize and document
adjustments if deviations to specifications are reported.
- Schedule and maintains QC
Technician weekly work schedule.
- Work Management Team to solve
- Assist in hiring, training, and
supervising of QA technicians.
- Train employees in SOPs and
ensure training effectiveness.
- Train Lab group in safety
topics, testing procedures and quality procedures.
- Support internal and external
audits of quality systems.
- Perform GMP audits of
processing areas and write reports of findings.
- Interact with State, Local and
Third Party Auditors when plant audits are scheduled.
- Enforce HACCP, GMP’s and SOPs.
- Prepare product samples for
microbiological testing, help to interpret results, corrective actions
and resolutions with management staff.
- Assist Quality Manager in data
collections for monthly KPI reports.
- Work with sanitation to ensure
that the facility is maintained in satisfactory manner. Conduct annual
Sanitation Validation and reports results to Management.
- Perform monthly air monitoring
testing and water testing. Document results.
- Conduct annual validations of
programs including, Metal Detection, Allergen and Scanner.
- Maintain supporting documents
for the Validations including Allergen Matrix, Major Allergen
Declarations and the Calibration Log.
- Verify incoming ingredient COAs
and Incoming Inspection Reports.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- QA: 3 years
- Supervisory: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com