Safety Manager - AdvancePierre Foods - Enid,
Oklahoma, United States, 73701
AdvancePierre Foods, a leader in the food industry, is a
rapidly growing company that values a talented, diverse and dedicated
workforce. We have an opening for Safety Manager. Our rapid growth allows us to
provide a wide array of developmental opportunities, and we reward associates
who are results-oriented, live up to their commitments, and who can align
their work activities with the goals of the organization.
(Medical, Dental, 401K Match) COMPETITIVE SALARY!
The Safety Manager is responsible for the safety programs at the Enid
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the
1. Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive safety and environmental
programs for the Enid Production Plant to be in compliance with OSHA, EPA,
RCRA, and other governmental entities
2. Analyze safety trends and develop strategies and plans for improvement
3. Evaluate a changing working environment for hazards and identify means to
eliminate or minimize hazards.
4. Continue to improve, implement and maintain safety, health and
environmental policies and procedures to comply with federal, state and local
5. Generate legally required reports
6. Monitor the implementation and requirements of the Process Safety
7. Conduct in-depth accident investigations and reports.
8. Coordinate management and hourly safety committee meetings.
9. Complete monthly safety priorities, safety compliance calendar activities,
and any other assigned projects in a timely manner.
This position has no supervisory roles.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university that has been
accredited by the Department of Education and two to four years comprehensive
safety program management experience in a manufacturing environment;
preferable food processing.
If you are interested in
this great opportunity with a competitive salary, please apply now!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/g62t8xp25tm8dy5k