QA/FOOD SAFETY SPECIALIST – Greeley, CO
JBS USA Food
at JBS USA Food Company
& Scope: The focus of this role is the
technical services side of the business, specifically assisting in the
management of the labeling programs, specifications, new product requests,
and approvals for our products. This person will be responsible for
completing new product requests (NPRs), creating the associated product codes
and specifications, guiding the business on creating new approvals, etc. This
includes working with multiple departmental leaders and associates, corporate
business analysis team members and business leadership to provide information
and reports to enhance decision making and improve processes.
- Processing NPRs for existing and new product codes.
- Maintaining the approved cooker list for the company.
- Various data entry to perform for daily, weekly, period, quarter,
and year to date reports.
- Assist in completing customer requests for documents.
- Audit existing label approvals for products to insure all
regulatory requirements have been met.
Conditions: General Office Environment
Bachelor’s Degree in
Agriculture, Animal Science, Meat Science, Ag. Economics or equivalent
Experience: 1-3 years in a production role or related experience or deemed
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel required
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and ask
questions as needed
- Experience with the Meat business is preferred
Internal: Production, Business Analysis team, Corporate and Site Accounting,
other business units,
External: USDA-FSIS, vendors, suppliers and contractors
of Personnel: Not
Manages: Not Applicable