The comprehensive food
safety information website
Phillips Syrup - Westlake, OH 44145
- Member of the HACCP Team,
Recall Team, Crisis Management Team, and Food Defense Team.
- Develops, implements, and
manages the Quality and Food Safety System.
- Maintains certification as
the SQF Practitioner.
- Conducts the daily product
review and release program.
- Performs root cause analysis
of process deviations.
- Conducts sampling as directed
in the ATP and Environmental Swabbing Programs.
- Fosters an environment of
continuous improvement by maintaining positive relations with
employees on the floor while pointing out deficiencies and potential
- Leads 3rd Party, external
audits, and internal audits.
- Maintains the calibration
- The overall review and
maintenance of the Sanitation Program
- Works with R&D to develop
new products in accordance with Product Development and Realization
- Other responsibilities shall
be added as business needs and changes dictate.
Job Type: Full-time
Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com