The comprehensive food
safety information website
Food Safety and Quality Assurance Manager - Caryville, TN 37757
SUMMARY: The Food Safety and Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for leading the daily management of activities and overall functions of the Food Safety and Quality Assurance (FSQA) department. This position provides oversight and monitoring of operational processes noncompliance with George’s policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Plan, coordinate, implement, and monitor food safety and quality assurance programs and activities.
· Provide quality-related technical services.
· Oversee special project assigned, departmental budget, turnover, safety, and participate in the review of product quality and process control issues.
· Communicate closely with production, purchasing, sales, and Research and Development regarding acceptance, rejection, and disposition of raw materials and finished products.
· Accountable for monitoring and ensuring a high standard of food processing sanitation at the pre-operational and operational practices of production.
· Report product issues and audit results to corporate Food Safety and Quality Assurance (FSQA), plant management, corporate sales, and operations.
· Conduct visits to customer facilities, initial product runs and investigation/response to quality related customer complaints.
· Responsible for monitoring microbiological results, conducting environmental swabs, and generating shelf-life and environmental graphs.
· Assist research development activities, conduct and promote sanitation training and FSQA-related education to employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org