The comprehensive food
safety information website
Assurance Manager - Hayward, CA 94545 (Glen Eden area)
Sukhi's Gourmet Indian Foods
The Food Quality Assurance Manager
oversees all aspects of QA function. Assist R&D activities, and new
- Develop and execute QA
processes to ensure products are produced according to specifications.
- Manage team of 1 QA Supervisor,
3 QA Techs, in-house and 3rd party Sanitation Team
- Develop and maintain regulatory
programs including HACCP and SSOP for USDA and FDA operations.
- Develop performance standards
for quality and food safety. Track plant performance and provide timely
- Lead efforts to pass annual 3rd
party food safety audit and customer required audits.
- Investigate customer complaints
and work with management team to implement corrective/preventive
- Work with management team to
improve food safety, manufacturing processes and product quality.
- Develop and maintain
specification for raw materials, manufacturing processes, finished
- Develop and execute employee
training programs for food safety, quality and new product.
- Certify new vendors and
recertify existing vendors.
- Keep label file updated.
- Participate in R& D
activities as directed by Vice President, R&D and QA.
- Customer orientated and
- B.S. degree in Food Science,
Meat/Poultry Science, or Biology.
- At least 5 years QA management
experience with progressive role in USDA regulated plant.
- Strong analytical skill and
- Good verbal and written
- Must be able to work in a team
- SQF certification and R&D
experience highly desirable.
- Good computer skills to generate
reports and perform data analysis. Able to work and make decisions
independently. Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move
about the facility
- Regularly required to sit or
stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
Job Type: Full-time
Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com