(Food Manufacturing Plant) - Dallas, TX
Seeking an experienced R&D
Coordinator for a fast-paced, growing food manufacturer
- Formalize R&D recipes
- Comprehend and manage recipe
- Schedule & maintain R&D
- Coordinate with Purchasing to
secure all raw materials in a timely manner
- Must be able to manage several
tasks at once
- Strong record keeping, communication,
follow-up, and computer skills.
- Highly organized and have good
- Prepare all required paperwork
in an organized and timely manner.
- Assist in preparing, labeling,
and storing of samples.
- Depending on the needs of the
R&D department, may complete other duties as assigned, to advance a
particular project or resolve a business issue.
- Ability to take direction and
work independently, as needed.
- Responsible for managing your
schedule and knowing the kitchen production and customer deliverable
- Ability to grab, reach, push,
pull, bend, stoop, kneel and crouch in order to demonstrate, retrieve
and/or replenish merchandise and/or cooking equipment.
- Ability to use hands to seize,
hold, grasp, turn, or otherwise in order to chop, whisk, slice, stir,
juice and/or demonstrate other techniques.
- Environmental conditions:
working with an open flame and/or other heating units, and exposure to
variation in kitchen temperature.
- Ability to communicate verbally
and work cooperatively with all levels of the company
- MUST have experience in an
R&D manufacturing environment
- Candidates who have food
science degrees with culinary certifications will also be considered a
Job Type: Full-time