The comprehensive food
safety information website
HACCP Coordinator and SQF Practitioner – Snap Kitchen
Fort Worth, TX
Status: Full Time
Starting Wage: Salary DOE
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Snap Kitchen – Eating healthy sucks, so we fixed it!
Snap Kitchen – Having a job sucks, so we fixed it!
First, Snap Kitchen would like to say, You’re Welcome! For fixing two pretty important aspects of your life; eating and working. At Snap Kitchen, we are just as passionate about our people as we are about food. We are dedicated to bringing our customers flavorful, handcrafted food that supports our commitment to local, nutritious ingredients and healthy cooking. We pride ourselves on sourcing the finest foods possible and the finest people possible to make our organization even better!
A revolution in not cooking!
Take our Snappy Survey –
1. Do you want a taste sensation on the daily?
2. Do you care about your health?
3. Do you want to be a guinea pig for all of our naturally sourced nutritious meals?
4. Would you fight Chuck Norris for a chance to devour a HEALTHY brownie?
5. Do you like hanging out with super cool people?
If you answered YES to all the above, I think Snap Kitchen might just be for you.
The HACCP Coordinator and SQF Practitioner for Snap Kitchen plays an integral role in the overall success of Snap Kitchen’s Operations. The main responsibility of this position is to monitor and reduce USDA noncompliance related issues, within our 30,000 sf facility. Conducting traceability reports, communicate with external partners including USDA, pest control and auditors. You will work within the Quality Assurance team and be responsible for new team member training and GMP training with our kitchen employees.
Reports to: Director of Quality Assurance and Food Safety
· The HACCP Coordinator and SQF Practitioner will have decision-making responsibilities when food safety, HACCP or SQF issues are in question.
· Review, and maintain HACCP and/or SQF records and any supporting documents as well as issue and maintain any CCP, SSOP, and CP deviations. Deviations will be reported in the Quarterly Summary of Deviations.
· Cross-trained in all areas of responsibility for QA technicians and certified for all areas HACCP Critical Control Points and SQF Critical Quality Points. This allows The HACCP Coordinator and SQF Practitioner to be familiar with all duties, as well as allowing for emergency coverage, should the situation arise.
· Maintain and analyze pathogen testing and results, as specified in the Microbiological Sampling Plan. Result charts and reports will be issued monthly with a period sampling summary, as well as completing reports required by corporate officers. Such reports should be sent through QA Management.
· Responsible for scheduling the Food Safety Assistant to assure all documentation and testing requirements are met.
· Responsible for inventorying adequate supplies that are required for Food Safety testing programs.
· Responsible for assuring that any product samples for testing are properly packaged and shipped, and for the training of designees assigned this task.
· The HACCP Coordinator and SQF Practitioner will be responsible for communicating with inspectors on Food Safety issues, including responses to Non-compliance Reports and HACCP issue.
· Responsible for communicating with the QA Management, as well as with QA employees, with reports, updates, changes and modifications to Food Safety programs and procedures, the HACCP Plan, and SQF Plan.
· The HACCP Coordinator and SQF Practitioner will have responsibilities involving some or all the programs at the discretion of the QA Management, but specifically those dealing with GMP, SSOP, HACCP and SQF; and procedures, and the training required to accomplish them.
· The HACCP Coordinator and SQF Practitioner will coach the Food Safety Team (HACCP/SQF), and be responsible for sending meeting minutes to appropriate management personnel.
· Other duties may be assigned, as warranted by the needs of the department, kitchen, or company.
· During the entire process, the Quality Assurance Department, in cooperation with the USDA inspectors are evaluating all areas of processing to assure the procedures are being followed. This along with a fully active microbial program assures Snap Kitchen and our customers that the best possible products are being made.
· Maintain high standards of ethics, integrity and honesty
This is your chance to be a part of a truly exciting organization with a passion for people, food and life. We are a collaborative bunch of Snappers and everyone’s door is always open, mainly because no one has a door.
Snap Kitchen is a rapidly growing company and strives to promote from within. Being a part of our team provides you with the opportunity to grow and develop and take advantage of opportunities for advancement. We also recognize that you have bills to pay so we come to the table with a healthy compensation package as well as a competitive benefits package. Most importantly a job at Snap Kitchen brings with it a generous food allowance because our food is awesome and we think you should enjoy it!
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com