Supervisor - Carteret, NJ
Dare Extract Co., Inc.
- Ensure that Quality programs
(FSMA, HACCP, SSOPs, SPSs) are properly
designed, implemented, understood, routinely assessed, improved upon,
and well maintained.
- Ensure that GMPs and food
safety procedures are understood, instilled at all levels of employment,
and monitored throughout all areas of the facility and levels of
- Coordinate external and
internal quality / food safety audits for the facility.
- Maintain Good Manufacturing
Practices (GMP) and engage in all activities related to product safety
and the stability and integrity of products throughout the production
- Be able to conduct
environmental swabs, microbial swabs, allergen swabs.
- Provide management with updates
of product testing trends, deviations and recommendations for process
- Interpret test results making
recommendations as appropriate. Identify quality problems and trends and
- Monitor testing procedures to
ensure that all tests are performed according to established item
specifications and standard test methods and protocols.
- Investigate, trend and respond
to customer complaints.
- Participate in failure
investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Issue non-conformances reports
and interact with purchasing for remediation.
- PCQI, HACCP and Internal Audit
- Good sensory and organoleptic
skills and trained in testing methods.
- Must work well in a team
environment and have strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation,
communication, organization and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and
problem solving skills with heightened attention to detail.
- Must be current on Food Safety
(FSMA, HACCP, HARPC).
- Relevant degree with at least 5
years of flavor or related industry experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Safety: 1 year (Preferred)