Food Safety Quality
Auditor (Float) - Schofield, WI 54476
The FSQ supports implementation of
HACCP, SOP, SQF, R&D, and performs plant-wide auditing functions.
Completes documentation and carries out responsibilities in accordance with
company policies and procedures. The majority of the duties will be
performed on 1st shift; however, this person will cover for absences on 2nd
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and
- Follows good manufacturing
practices and HACCP training, along with company SOPís, and SSOPís.
Observe team members to ensure compliance; coach as necessary.
- Performs pre-op Ė depending on
time, scheduling and production.
- Reviews of documentation for
accuracy and completeness.
- Signs off on HACCP.
- Records deviations/issues into
compliance tracker and inform lead/supervisor
- Reviews/close-out hold tags as
necessary- list should be printed off daily, hold tags must be accounted
for; report missing hold tags to lead/supervisor.
- HACCP, SSOP, SQF, Prerequisite
program maintenance - accuracy, completeness, implementation; aligned
with review of production paperwork, verifications, calibrations, and
- Performs quality inspections on
products and enter data into electronic forms/hand written form.
- Implements corrective actions
on deviations found during quality inspections.
- Performs all duties within OSHA
and company safety standards; LOTO, wear PPE and maintain safety
- Maintains a safe, clean and
organized work area.
- Immediately reports all
accidents and deficiencies to the lead/supervisor.
- Ensures safety devices are
installed and working properly.
- Monitors work environment for
general food safety hazards such as condensation monitoring, etc.
- Communicates with coworkers and
leaders in an effective, timely manner.
- Keeps supervisor informed daily
of problems incurred during the shift.
- Suggests improvements;
continuously improve the quality of all support activities.
- Performs other duties as
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work flexible hours
periodically which include 2nd shift (3:00 pm - 11:30 pm)
- Ability to work under pressure,
meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adhere to all company personnel
- Superior accuracy and attention
- Ability to find a solution for
or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Regular and punctual attendance
Job Type: Full-time
- Food Safety: 3 years
- Schofield, WI 54476 (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Evening (Required)