SUGIYO U.S.A., INC. - Anacortes, WA 98221
- Work directly with the Quality
Control Manager in overseeing the Company’s compliance with food,
safety, and quality standards; and in implementing, updating and
maintaining the food safety and quality programs of the Company.
- Encompass the planned and
systemic activities of a quality system to ensure that food products
meet standards set by the company and all regulatory authorities.
- Monitoring government websites
for new regulations/changes/updates by FDA, USDC/NMFS, WSDA, SQF, CFIA
and other export/import agencies.
- Initiating process improvements
that promote efficiency in operation, food safety and quality.
- Review and oversee Quality
Assurance/Process line monitoring, corrective actions, continuous GMP
inspection, product sampling, micro and qualitative testing to include
review of results and releasing products.
- Review and oversee post and
pre-operational sanitation inspection.
- Review and oversee the training
and control process of chemicals in sanitation.
- Other responsibilities include:
review of documents, program requirements and records generated from
monitors; pest control monitor
- Degree in Food Science,
Microbiology, Chemistry or related field
- Must have experience in food
- Must have knowledge of
laboratory equipment, GMP, HACCP, SQF or other GFSI schemes
- Must be able to stand, walk,
stoop, kneel, bend, climb stairs, and lift up
to 55 lbs.
- Must have legible and neat
handwriting and be able to keep accurate records
- Must have a Washington State
Driver License or the ability to get one
- Must be able to work any
schedule any day of the week
- Employer Paid Medical/Dental
- Employer Paid AD&D Life
- Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave,
- 401(k) Plan
- Salaried Position - DOE
- Please complete our application
which can be found under the ‘Careers’ tab at sugiyo.com and submit it
to our office via fax, email, mail, or drop off.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Assurance: 1 year