The comprehensive food
safety information website
Quality Engineer - Food Safety at CyberCoders - Shreveport, LA 71115
Quality Engineer - Food Safety
If you are a Quality Engineer - Food Safety with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Great company culture
- Work with company partnered with household brands
What You Will Be Doing
- Support and super head quality, processes, material, products, application etc.
- Perform root cause analysis
- Perform reviews and create corrective actions for approving protocols
- Create product specifications and sampling plans
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors of science or related field
- 3+ years quality engineering experience in a manufacturing setting
- Experience with HACCP and food safety
- ASQ certification
What's In It for You
- Competitive pay DOE
- Medical and dental
So, if you are a Quality Engineer - Food Safety with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org