Coordinator - Greenville, MS
Producers Rice Mill, Inc.
Quality Assurance Manager
Job Summary: This position will focus on the operational side of
quality assurance. Responsibilities will include design, implementation and
documentation of internal quality systems that enhance production while
meeting all internal and external (customer and compliance) specifications.
The QA Manager advises on changes in QC and QA procedures and provides
training, tools, and techniques to team members responsible for daily
documentation of quality checks and system processes. This position requires
a minimum of 3 years Quality Assurance or Quality Control experience in the
food industry and operational knowledge of computer software (MS Office
Suite, Outlook, etc.).
- Candidates are required to have
a minimum of 3 year Quality Assurance or Quality Control experience in
- Candidates should have a understanding of SQF or standards along with:
- Specification review and
adherence to internal and customer programs/specs.
- Determining inspection points
in the process.
- Approval of quality and food
safety work instructions.
- Directing inspection
activities (internal audits), corrective action.
- Monitoring Quality and Food
Safety procedures to assure compliance.
- Reviewing and maintaining
Quality and Food Safety Records.
- Candidate will be responsible
for all Corrective Action coordination along with:
- Implementing preventive and
corrective actions to audits/complaints process deviations ensure
proper close-out and effectiveness.
- Communication and guidance for
all Auditors/Inspectors (Customer, 3rd Party, Regulatory)Holding Food Safety/Quality meetings and reviews
- Documenting, tracking and
closeout of .
- Developing and implementing
Food Safety Systems.
- Tracking of
activities/events/complaints (trend in complaints, deviations,
maintenance, production, etc.)
- Conducting training according
to developed Food Safety and Quality Programs.