The comprehensive food
safety information website
Manager - Miami, FL 33127 (Model City area)
- Work with all departments
company-wide to achieve and maintain quality standards.
- Provide training to QA personnel
and maintain the consistency of product grading on all shifts.
- Supervise the grading of all raw
- Provide annual employee safety
training and coordinate bi-weekly safety meetings throughout the year
for QA personnel. Review safety minutes and make recommendations for
- Taste test all recipes as they
are being generated and provided feedback on areas of improvements. Pull
products and recipes as needed if quality standards are not met.
- Work with R&D to launch new
products on a timely basis
- Order supplies to meet department
- Maintain complete and accurate
- Coordinate and lead all external
food safety and quality audit activities.
- All other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelorís degree in Food
Science, Microbiology, or related life sciences preferred. A combination
of education and industry experience will also be considered.
- Ability to lead and direct others
to achieve departmental goals..
- Knowledge of food processing
methods and equipment used in the facility.
- Excellent verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills
and accurate record keeping.
- Very good computer skills
(Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Job Type: Full-time
- Kitchen Management: 1 year
- Miami, FL 33127 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
††††††††††† Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
††††††††††† If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com