The comprehensive food
safety information website
Ajulia Executive Search - Dallas, TX
have experience in the meat industry!!
- Bachelor's of Science in Food Science,
Food Technology, Microbiology or Chemistry.
- 5 years of progressive
experience in the meat industry.
- Develop executive business
and scientific presentations.
- Prepare business proposals
and scientific research papers.
- New product development for
product line growth.
- Optimization of existing
- Involvement in strategic plan
and creation of a center of excellence and collaboration with other
- Strong working knowledge of
food science, food chemistry, and microbiology techniques.
- Effectively working with
internal/external counterparts: to validate required materials, regulatory
and scientific standards.
- Machine develop specification and testing
protocols for new products.
- Ensuring that food
manufacturing processes conform with government, processing, consumer
and industry standards
- Exploring alternative
- Producing new food products
- Working closely with other
food production staff including microbiologists, engineers, packaging
specialists and buyers
- Complete required EHS and
food safety training.
- Creates and environment that
foster teamwork and collaboration, both internally and externally.
- Promoting relationships with
- Excellent oral and written
- Ability to collaborate across
all company teams to effectively achieve required outcomes.
Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org