Food Safety Trainer - Springfield, MA
Big Y Foods, Inc. Ė
Location: SPRINGFIELD, MA (2145 ROOSEVELT
AVENUE (SUPPORT CENTER))
POSITION TITLE: FOOD
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Exceed our customersí evolving expectations by providing World Class support
to all locations in order to provide a pleasant and rewarding shopping
experience. Our food safety trainer is responsible for ensuring that
all stores and warehouses are in compliance with federal, state and local
- Bachelorís degree in public
heath, food science, or other related science or 3 years of related
industry experience preferred.
- Must have general knowledge of
the Food Code, HACCP principles, or Big Y Food Safety Policies.
- 3 years experience
conducting health inspections or similar quality assurance type
- Ability to represent A Culture of Caring and The
Pursuit of Excellence‘
through Big Yís Firm
Foundations‘ (Character, Collaboration, Personal Development, Actions
- Must possess excellent customer
service skills (e.g., phone etiquette, listening skills, and
- Willingness to learn and
perform other tasks as needed.
- Must project a clean and
- Must be a team player with a
positive attitude and businesslike conduct.
- Ability to operate within
Company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to work a flexible
schedule in accordance with the needs of the department.
- Attention to detail, accuracy,
- Ability to learn and utilize
- Must be 18 years of age.