The comprehensive food
safety information website
Director of Food Safety and Quality –
Ajulia Executive Search
Director of Food
Safety and Quality
Must have previous
experience in Quality Assurance/Food Safety within a fresh food processing
Full Benefits with Bonus
- Communicate with regulatory
- Investigate accidents and
finalize risk mitigation plans in food safety, sanitation, and
- Lead long-term strategic direction
of food safety.
- Assist in the overall
implementation of standardized food safety policies and procedures to
ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements (Federal,
State/Provincial, and Local).
- Coordinate with Food
Safety/HACCP Coordinator at the Distribution Center and Regional Food
Safety Quality Manager at SYGMA to mitigate food safety risk.
- Work with operations, loss
prevention, human resources, and risk management to ensure consistency
in policies and training.
- B.S. Degree in Microbiology,
- (MS, PhD) preferred.
- Previous experience in Quality
Assurance/Food Safety within a fresh food processing environment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a
- High level of integrity and
- Excellent follow up skills
- Ability to handle multiple
- Must be comfortable working
independently with minimal oversight
Copyright (C) All rights
reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com