People & Production Supervisor - White City, OR
Amy’s People and Production Supervisor is integral in achieving our vision of building a thriving, collaborative, efficient, engaged and sustainable organization that we can all take pride in. Our People and Production Supervisor helps achieve our vision by leading a team to support the people, planet and performance strategies and measures of our manufacturing organization, and by always exhibiting our core values.
- Proactively and consistently leads a Safety Always culture where safety is built into the way employees think and act.
- Ensure compliance with People and Food Safety processes, GMPs and SOPs, performs safety risk assessments and reports non-compliance.
- Ensure that employee restrictions are adhered to and appropriately approved accommodations are followed.
- Ensure team and work area are audit-ready at all times.
- Drive engagement through effective daily leadership (including solicitation of feedback and empowerment of employees) and Gallup follow-through sessions.
- Responsible for staffing, performance evaluations, delivering feedback, preparing and maintaining proper documentation, onboarding and retention activities.
- Ensure team members have the proper training and tools to perform their jobs.
- Identify and communicate development opportunities for employees.
- Collaborate with the Manufacturing Administrator to ensure that all timekeeping, attendance, PTO and payroll records are accurate, approved and submitted on time.
- Effectively utilizes the capabilities of Line Performance Operators to ensure performance of the line.
Quality & Sensory
- Manufacture product according to quality and sensory standards and reports irregularities.
- Attend product tasting for the shifts as the BU Manager deputy.
Productivity and Performance
- Lead team in achieving production objectives by daily communication of performance expectations and sharing information that impacts the team in achieving their goals.
- Monitor and maintains productivity levels by delivering and reviewing performance reports and KPIs (Safety, People, Quality, Delivery and Cost).
- Support on-time start-up of the lines (interfacing with support departments) and shift handoffs.
- Responsible for determining needs for schedule change, pending rework, appropriate response to line interruptions (including resolution of equipment downtime), and work orders for the area.
- Lead and participate in Root Cause Analyses as appropriate or requested.
- Responsible for MOS Tier1 process for their area verifying that data is accurate, and boards are updated hourly.
- With Manufacturing Administrator ensures daily collection and review of batch sheets and disposal forms for completeness and accuracy.
- Responsible for preparing required documentation, including submission of MCRs for process changes and SOP updates.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)