Lead Auditor- GMP/Quality Systems - Allentown, PA
With over 3,000 employees globally, our Consumer Retail Services (CRS) division works closely with manufacturers, retailers and brands to support them in developing and producing innovative, safe products through consumer product testing. Our proactive approach to risk reduction eliminates issues in sourcing, safety, and quality assurance before they impact our client’s business and brand. Our expertise and dedication to enhance sustainability also extends across the areas of social responsibility, environmental, brand protection, supply chain security, extractives, and raw material sourcing.
As our global footprint continues to grow, we are looking for a Lead Auditor (GMP/Quality Systems) to join our team!
- Perform high level assessments in a variety of manufacturing sites, farms, processing plants and/or other work related sites throughout a region or country.
- Assess and report in accordance with UL, industry scheme, and client audit protocols on facilities working and/or operational conditions as it relates to established industry standard(s) for GMP, Quality Systems, Food Safety initiatives and/or client programs.
- Maintains a high level of technical knowledge and plays an active mentoring role with trainees, auditors and lead auditors in the field.
- Participate and lead higher level audits; and as such this will involve complex methodologies, advanced analysis, and comprehensive / intricate reporting. Reports will be written in English in an objective, accurate, detailed and timely manner.
- Specific Regulatory Standard(s) Competency are a focus including:
- GFSI Standards
- University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelor’s degree) required. Prefer Graduate Science Degree in Food or Pharma Sciences, Engineering, Technology, or similar.
- Must hold one or more scope specific professional credential(s), such as:
- GFSI recognized auditor credential;
- CQA, RABQSA, IRCA, RAC, GRMA;
- Pharmaceuitcal GMP Proffesional Certification (CPGP)
- Four years related work experience in manufacturing or retail sectors in technical, supply chain, retail operations, quality assurance or food safety and/or equivalent experience in environmental health, public health or relevant experience.
- Willingness and ability to travel to other countries, states, regions, provinces and or throughout any assigned or designated country (up to 70 to 80% annually).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and if required fully proficient/literate in a 2nd language.
- Excellent oral communication skills; capable of addressing high executive audiences and conduct opening and closing conferences in front of multiple people.
- Excellent mathematical skills and analytical skills. Creative and innovative thinking to problem solve and streamline processes.
- Ability to lead a team of auditors during the execution of a project and/or specialized audits
- Proficient in internet navigation, e-mail and PC software such as Microsoft Word, Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement