Food Safety Manager F/T - Worland, WY 82401
Admiral Beverage Corporation
Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Admiral Beverage Corporation is a beverage production/distribution company that services multiple states across the western region. We employ diverse people doing diverse jobs in diverse markets.
Food Safety Manager: Facilitates execution of corporate Safety, Risk and Food Management programs at the local facility level by performing the following duties.
- Leads the facility through state, local, GMP, GFSI and Food and Drug Administration inspections.
- Leads the facility Food Safety corrective action program and follow-up activities.
- Coordinates self inspections at facilities and operations to detect existing or potential food safety risks and recommends
- and tracks corrective or preventative actions (CAPA) where indicated.
- Trains and guides all local departments on food safety standards, policies, and programs including HACCP, GFSI
- (Global Food Safety Initiative), regulatory Audits and GMP programs.
- Completes all required food safety and GMP Training and demonstrates compliance on a continual basis. Prepares and
- distributes Food Safety informational and promotional material for display within the location. Maintains and Controls
- Food Safety files and records.
- Sanitation ownership and focus on continuous improvement. Responsible for sanitation documentation review and follow-
- Responsible for Sanitation Effectiveness and Environmental Monitoring Programs results and corrective actions.
- Manage the Food Safety Team and ensure that processes needed for the Food Safety Management System (FSMS) are
- established, implemented, and maintained.
- Develop the Company’s prerequisite programs and ensure that PRPs are implemented, monitored, and communicated to
- the appropriate parties, and periodically reviewed.
- Supervise hazard analyses, report results of analyses to top management, and periodically review food safety-related processes
- to ensure hazards are accounted for and controlled.
- Responsible for HACCP compliance.
- Responsible for Food Defense.
- Responsible for pest control.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!