The comprehensive food
safety information website
Quality Assurance Auditor - Rochester, NY 14606
Private Label Foods, Inc.
$15 - $17 an hour
**ESSENTIAL BUSINESS - FOOD PRODUCTION/MANUFACTURING**
QUALITY ASSURANCE AUDITOR
DAY SHIFT, MONDAY – FRIDAY
To ensure the quality of the product we produce meets all customer, Company, and regulatory standards.
· Assist in production and quality programs
· Test and inspect product at specified stages of production
· Verify consistency of product quality
· Record and track findings
· Report any known or suspected food safety and quality products immediately
· Calibrate testing equipment
Required Skills, Education, and Experience:
· High School Diploma/GED
· Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
· Previous manufacturing experience
· Strong attention to detail to maintain high levels of quality
· Basic math and reasoning skills; apply fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions
· Ability to use basic tools (box cutter, radio, etc.)
· Good communication skills, both written and oral
· Noise: Can be loud – earplugs provided for daily use
· Stand and move all day
· Twist, bend, reach, squat, etc.
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn at all times including company uniform, hair net, beard net if applicable, safety glasses, earplugs, bumper cap. All provided.
· Wages and benefits are above industry average
· Blue Cross Blue Shield co-pay health insurance
· Retirement Plan with company match
· Flexible Health Spending Account
· Clean uniforms provided daily
· Boot allowance
· On the job; paid training
· Advancement opportunities
Private Label Foods of Rochester, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com