Quality Manager - Williston, VT
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
You will manage the Manufacturing Quality and Sensory Groups across the Williston operations. You will be responsible for assuring product conformance to specifications, plant and process conformance to certification requirements and general support of established weekly production schedules from a Quality support standpoint. You will also work with all site and multi-site functions to foster a world class culture of quality and achieve defined business goals.
You will supervise members of the Quality team at the Williston, VT location.
What you will do:
- Develop and support a team of quality technicians and specialists to deliver quality excellence to all functions in Williston.
- Manage the collection, analysis and reporting of performance and product conformance quality data to inform production department manager on status and priorities of quality issues.
- Manage Plant Quality personnel (QC specialists, technicians) to help direct prioritization and focus on data analysis and reporting, sanitation program and process improvements.
- Responsible for supporting new product, new materials, and new supplier qualifications, working with R&D, and Purchasing.
- Supported by the supply chain, leads the effort to develop a common Quality Management System to achieve planned results and continual process improvement.
- Drive improvements to positively impact the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), Manage Dashboards, and Scorecards relative to quality, cost and on-time delivery.
- Build and reinforce quality acumen with the plants partnering deeply with the production and maintenance teams.
- Responsible for managing certifications, including the completion of process documentation, product specifications, process auditing, and reporting systems that clearly track the status of our product conformance.
- Provide daily dispositions and resolutions to production quality issues.
- Develop tools to acquire, trend and analyze quality data in the course of product production.
- Responsible for food safety reporting, quality and regulatory compliance to plant or division personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Ensure the staff is aware of their responsibility to report food safety, quality and regulatory compliance to plant or division personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Resolve any quality issues with third party auditors with direct communication.
- Regularly inspect and monitor the facility to ensure that the plant is fully operating in compliance with KDP Policy & Procedures, FSMA, FSSQ 2200, FDA GMP, and GFSI guidelines.
- Ensure all Quality reports are collected regularly, reported monthly to Corporate Quality and Continuous Improvement.
- Collaborate and support enterprise Quality Food Safety initiatives as part of network Quality Team
- Follow all policies, ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by Keurig Dr Pepper and the quality department.
- Factory is audit ready from a customer and regulatory standpoint.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 5 years of quality experience leading Best-in-Class F&B manufacturing quality program applying a comprehensive, hands-on knowledge of statistical process control, design of experiments, TQM, TPM, Six Sigma etc. Experience with introducing new products, materials, and processes required
- Previous experience successfully building and leading teams of technical, salary and hourly associates – Able to build and reinforce quality acumen while partnering with the production and maintenance teams
- Demonstrated expertise in building Quality Plans including strategy and tactics that have successfully met Quality/Food Safety KPI’s and Quality Goals
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced understanding of GMP, HACCP, FSMA, Safe Quality Food (SQF) Principles, Food Defense Principles & Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Previous experience using SAP is preferred
- Lead execution of a strong CAPA (Corrective Action / Preventative Action) program and A3’s that drives site improvement in Quality, Regulatory Compliance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across a broad variety of departments
- Ability to positively and comfortably handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with self-motivation and focused attention to detail.
- Ability to lead, manage, and influence direct and indirect reports
- Must be able to travel occasionally, work in a team environment, and occasionally work a flexible schedule
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.