The comprehensive food safetyinformation website
QA Lab Technician - Topeka, KS
· Prepare samples, standards, and solutions accurately.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and functions of the position.
· Must be able to report to work on time and to work the entire scheduled work period or shift. Timely and regular attendance is required.
· Must be able to successfully handle and manage stress.
· Accustomed to and able to work in a high-volume, fast-pace, complex and busy environment.
· Proven ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities.
· Strong problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to act. A “can-do” mindset and attitude is a must.
· Must be flexible and have the ability to work additional hours when workload, deadlines, production requirements, shift coverage or overtime demand it of the role.
· Consummate team player attitude of sharing and helping others. Must be able to interact positively, professionally and in cooperation with others.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High-school degree or equivalent is required.
A degree in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Animal Science, Food Science or the equivalent work experience is preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, GMP's and general instructions. Good communication skills are required.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out both oral and written instructions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions and duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
SAFE PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
Employee must have the ability to perform the essential job functions identified above consistent with safety standards and practices with or without a reasonable accommodation.
The work environments characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
The following questions are asked of all internal candidates. Your answers will not exclude you from applying. All internal candidates are required to discuss their interest in a new position with their manager prior to applying.
Copyright (C) All rights reserved under FoodHACCP.com
If you have any comments, please send your email to email@example.com