Quality Control Auditor II - Fremont, NE 68025
Responsible for maintaining the various Quality and Process Control programs by evaluating quality problems, conducting audits, and using these audits results to make decisions regarding product acceptability. Responsible for making subjective decisions on quality and product disposition.
Education, Licensure and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Experience at a harvesting or processing USDA inspected meat facility preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a minimum of 18 years of age and must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Please note: This in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from the position. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary and appropriate.):
1. Auditing, documenting, enforcing USDA and facility regulations.
2. Perform checks and verifications to ensure food safety and quality programs are being followed.
3. Work closely with production associates in monitoring meat product standards and specifications, correcting any deficiencies and notifying management of any violations of USDA regulations and HACCP requirements.
4. Perform HACCP procedures to ensure compliance with federal regulations.
5. Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
6. Follow sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
7. Plan, conduct, and monitor testing and inspection materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
8. Assist and document internal audits.
9. Proper use and care of analytical instruments and equipment including daily calibration tests via documentation.
10. Be able to do inspections of raw and finished products.
11. Capable of doing swabs and validation tests.
12. Other duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company matching Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Short term and long term disability
- Referral program
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Plans
WholeStone Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled