Dairy/Frozen Food Lead - Derry, NH 03038
Position Title: Full-time
Dairy/Frozen Food Lead
Closing Date: Monday, January 11, 2021
Perform duties that ensure department appearance, quality, variety, safety,
and food safety are consistently maintained at the highest level. Demonstrate
a strong culture in support of Hannaford Strategy. Build customer relations
and provide enthusiastic customer awareness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise performance of all duties and responsibilities of all
Dairy Frozen Food associates as/when assigned by management.
- Role model outstanding, friendly customer service and use skills
and knowledge to offer solutions that meet or exceed customerís
- Use good judgment in the delegation, assignment, and follow-up
required for the efficient performance of the department.
- Support all operational aspects of Dairy Frozen Food operations
as delegated by management.
- Aid in growing sales through effective merchandising strategies.
- Adhere to all of the standard practices in the Center Store
Standard Practices Manual.
- Ensure that Dairy Frozen Food conditions involving department
appearance, quality, safety, and food safety are consistently maintained
at the highest level.
- Receive, store, process and merchandise all products in
accordance with established department standard practices.
- Maintain accurate records of production, shrink, sales, and
- Cut, mark and stock product, as required.
- Assist in communicating department and company policies to
- Perform various department functions as needed to meet production
and customer service guidelines.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understanding of store operations and merchandising techniques
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and direct others.
- Effective communication, customer service and selling skills.
- Must meet minimum age requirements.
- Lift up to 20 lbs. regularly, including overhead lifting, and up
to 60 lbs. occasionally. Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
- Meet established volume/activity standards.
- Stand or walk 100% of the time.
- Frequent reaching, grasping and lifting individual stock items
below waist level or above shoulder level.
- Frequent bending, kneeling and squatting.
- Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with
cleaning materials, packaging materials and food products.
- Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20
minutes at a time.
- Ability to use computers, calculators and communication systems
required to perform the job functions.